Here at Chevallum Turf we provide three main varieties of turf for our consumers needs from domestic to commercial, we've got your lawn covered.
Wintergreen Couch is superior for warm climate growth. Wintergreen is a great grass for the all round applications with being able to withstand heavy traffic and an excellent frost tolerance.
- Durable withstanding heavy traffic
- Excellent cold and frost tolerance
- Suitable for laying on a wide range of soils
- Best results in sun soaked areas - requires approx. 7 hrs of sunlight per day
- Soft and comfortable
- Fine textured grass with a very dense growth pattern
- Colour range - light green to dark green
- Retains colour well in winter when fertilised
- areas that receive heavy traffic
- sporting surfaces
- council footpaths, walkways and easements
- commercial and industrial developments
- Every 7 days during summer - Cut at a height of approximately 25-30 mm
- Every 2 weeks during winter – Cut at a height of 30-35 mm
- Fertilise every 6-8 weeks during the growing season.
- Water once every 3 – 5 days in Summer. Less in cooler months.
- Best to water in the early morning. Night watering is not recommended.
- Infrequent, deep watering promotes a healthy lawn.
*When rain falls, water less frequently.
Chevallum Turf can deliver to -
Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Caloundra, Noosa, Gympie, Nambour, Kawana, Coolum, Brisbane, Gold Coast and many more...